2.2.15

He answers with an evasive glance

- Please talk to me. I took the first step already anyway. Shame’s upon me. Please say something, I can’t stand this silence.
- So you think this is about pride or honor or something?
[She freezes.]
- It’s not… You don’t understand this at all, do you? Nothing was right from the start. We could’ve seen this coming; we should have been alarmed long ago. What are you staring at? I’m talking now, that’s exactly what you wanted, right? Are you scared? Don't tell me you're scared.
- No.
[It was only a whisper.]
- Well don’t freak out on me then, kid. Everything’s not lost; maybe I can still fix this.
- You can? Won’t you need me?
[He answers her question with an evasive glance and remains silent. She knows enough.]

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten